Saturday, November 11, 2006

Where to worship tomorrow

It's another odd numbered Sunday. Screamy baby service or church of the gay lawyer? Or just for kicks random Roman Catholic Church. I'm thinking screamy babies. Mainly because Fr. Conner is doing the adult forum thing and I really don't feel like having to go from church to church, and there is a chance of rain. Also I got my main church to suck a huge amount of cash out of my checking account, whereas before I just wrote checks to whatever church my butt happened to have been in. I also made a huge monetary commitment for 2007, what the hell was I thinking?
Okay here's the plan... worship the Almighty while watching parents trying to bribe children into silence. Then listen to Fr. Conner. Then hit the farmer's market. Then bike by Immaculate Conception if it isn't raining to see when they normally have mass.
To make the step towards Catholicism work, I'm going to have to give up the Eucharist once a week or sneak it in during the week. However that doesn't seem possible as I haven't gotten into hanging out in the city after work down pat yet. Maybe when I cut out Wednesday dance night. Ugh, I don't like any of my options.

No comments: